Take me Back to
Use the form below to search for documents in this web containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is available, along with examples.
A search can be something as simple as just the word fishing or it can be more complex like fishing AND redfish.
The search engine allows queries to be formed from expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- fishing boats
- finds documents containing 'fishing' or 'boats'
- fishing or boats
- same as above
- fishing and boats
- finds documents containing both 'fishing' and 'boats'
- fishing not boats
- finds documents containing 'fishing' but not 'boats'
- (fishing not boats) and spots
- finds documents containing 'spots', plus 'fishing' but not 'boats'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'guid'